AIM
jpo31189

ZiNiTY - Things are simple. ZiNiTY - Things are simple.

Not so interesting...

That bassline is Wwaaaaaay overused. Good sound overall. But there is just no originality here! :)

djzinity responds:

What do you mean about no originallity??

Bonus - In The Air Tonight Bonus - In The Air Tonight

Good Cover!

It would be cool with some crazy sounding lead vocals instead of just the lead vocal melody... Just my opinion though :p 5/5 10/10

KuromoriBarba responds:

Thanks!

Work In Progress- zRiffz Work In Progress- zRiffz

I like where this is going!

Beautiful intro! I would suggest starting a nice beat ( of your choice, such as: breakbeat, hip-hopish beat, good ole DnB ) right after the first section of piano where the violins start. I like the dramatic tones of the piano and violins. I'm not sure what style you're going for.. but there is definitely a need for more instruments and more depth all together. Great start though! 5/5 9/10

FolksFox responds:

Wow, thanks. Anyway, I'm going for a classical theme. I want to make it long and epic. I just dont know what instruments to add. There are many times where i think i can suddenly transfer it to a high upbet techno song after the violin and piano part fades out but idk. Thanks if you can help me out some more feel free to pm me.

Begin Anew....Or Not...(KingT) Begin Anew....Or Not...(KingT)

Needs more depth..

I gave you a 5 because really all you have here are beats and sound effects.. There needs to be at least one lead melody and bass line, just to help the song flow.. you have a good foundation but you need more build.

KingTornadoTalon911 responds:

Thanks....I'll Keep that In mind, Man......
Song Flow.....Song Flow......Soooonnnggg Fffllooowwww....

wrap-instrumental- wrap-instrumental-

Relaxing

I love the flow of the two beats during the first minute and a half... I feel like the bass line could be a bit louder and have a little more variation... But other than that the song flows really well. 5/5 10/10

Perfect (Remix) Perfect (Remix)

Good technique!

I really like how this is mastered. Everything sounds crisp.. nice side-chaining!

Love is Gone - F-777 ReMiX Love is Gone - F-777 ReMiX

Top Notch stuff!

Made me shake my booty :D

Where Is Home? (Demo) Where Is Home? (Demo)

Good Start

This song has A LOT of potential. I would like to hear it get heavier, though. That may not have been what you were going for, but I feel like the intro was a perfect set up to a nice hard breakbeat. I'm really liking this though! :D

TheBackupCrew responds:

you. are. psychic. THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO! I just can't find any supersaws...

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

Dreamy..

I had a dream once where I was playing a piano in the sky. The piano was made out of the cloud it sat upon... This song fits that dream so much. Ace work

Randomizor responds:

Thanks. =3

Waves of Diamond Waves of Diamond

Sick.

Really liking this a lot. That subtle break beat that comes in and fades out was cool. Keep it up!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I havent heard anyone use sick in a while. haha, i thought I was the only one who used it anymore. The subtle beat was hard to achieve and I just got lucky with it. I was pleased.